Friday, July 8, 2011

New Reveiw at YABooksCentral

There's a new review of Davina's Magical Radio at YABooksCentral.  Right after the review went up they changed their entire website, so it took me a little while to track down where the review was at after the change, but the link above is the most recent one that is accurate.  Check it out and let me know what you think.

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, I've been so down-and-out that I haven't even been logging on these last few weeks.  Sometimes weird things happen to me with all this RA stuff, and the last few weeks has been no exception.  I'll spare you the details this time, but again, I'm sorry about not staying in touch.  However, I will try to do a better job of blogging in the future.

The paperback copies of Davina's Magical Radio are now available here.  I have to admit, it's pretty exciting to have a printed book for sale, and just holding a copy in my hands is amazing.  However, with all my RA baggage, I've been slow getting the word out.  But I'm working on it, slowly but surely, and I could sure use your help.  If you've read it, or when you read it, please take the time to put up a brief review on Amazon or wherever you got your copy.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment