Friday, June 17, 2011

Celebrate

Today’s my anniversary, Sunday is Father’s Day, and next Friday is my birthday; I know I’m whining, but it seems unfair to have so many cool days jammed that close together.  It’s like having your birthday in December, you just know you won’t get as many presents as you would if your birthday was in another month.  So, I’ve decided to not just enjoy my three jammed-together days individually, but make the whole week one big celebration, with feasting, music, and frivolity!  So (claps hands), let the games begin!

Other than that, I've been dealing with an ugly flare-up these last three weeks, sorry about not posting.  I hope I'm headed in the right direction finally.

I haven't been doing much marketing, but when I can I've been working on the sequel to Fighter's Bane.  I'm still hoping Fighter's Bane will be out this month.  I'm waiting on feedback from a couple of folks, and I need a cover.

In the middle of the night I got an idea for a werewolf book, so I've been furiously jotting down notes since then.  Who needs sleep?  It's so overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment